Government Relations and Advocacy Committee
The Government Relations & Advocacy Committee is primarily responsible for researching, reviewing and making recommendations to the Board of Directors with regard to government policy, legislation or proposed legislation.
As well, this committee hosts government staff and elected officials to discuss issues related to the Chamber’s members and the business community in general. When appropriate, joint meetings are arranged with the Board.
Chair (Acting): Ken Nevar, Cooper Construction Ltd.
Vice Chair :
- Mark Boot - Sotheby's International Realty
- Mark Brown - Coldwell Banker Commercial Integrity Real Estate Brokerage
- James Rowland - Ford Canada
- Susan Towle - Wendy's Restaurants of Canada
- Tim Whittier - UTC Aerospace
- Wendy Rinella - FCT
- Marlene Yakabuski - BOT Construction
- Sean O'Meara - Tim Hortons
- Andrew Pask - Sutherland Associates
- Kris Barnier - Genworth Financial
- Mukul Asthana - Globalkal Technology
- Ruth Victor - Ruth Victor & Associates
- Faye Lyons - CAA